top of page

Macanga Institute Group

Public·86 members

CodeRunner 4.2.1

Hi @Andriy_Konoz,That did not work. It gave me the following error:Starting CodeRunnerError: Could not find or load main class com.backendless.coderunner.CodeRunnerLoaderCaused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.backendless.coderunner.CodeRunnerLoader

CodeRunner 4.2.1

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2ueany&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1Ri9lwhDf5OIeOAKosHVb_

I was able to deploy the code and execute some of my methods, but one of the methods throws error, but the same code works under coderunner.bat using debug mode. To answer your question,yes I was able to deploy my code and run the code, but i saw error (above) so I ran it in debug mode and it works.Please help me resolve this. Thanks.

On an extended-based system, a compiler may evaluate the expression 1.0 + x in the third line in extended precision and compare the result with 1.0. When the same expression is passed to the log function in the sixth line, however, the compiler may store its value in memory, rounding it to single precision. Thus, if x is not so small that 1.0 + x rounds to 1.0 in extended precision but small enough that 1.0 + x rounds to 1.0 in single precision, then the value returned by log1p(x) will be zero instead of x, and the relative error will be one--rather larger than 5. Similarly, suppose the rest of the expression in the sixth line, including the reoccurrence of the subexpression 1.0 + x, is evaluated in extended precision. In that case, if x is small but not quite small enough that 1.0 + x rounds to 1.0 in single precision, then the value returned by log1p(x) can exceed the correct value by nearly as much as x, and again the relative error can approach one. For a concrete example, take x to be 2-24 + 2-47, so x is the smallest single precision number such that 1.0 + x rounds up to the next larger number, 1 + 2-23. Then log(1.0 + x) is approximately 2-23. Because the denominator in the expression in the sixth line is evaluated in extended precision, it is computed exactly and delivers x, so log1p(x) returns approximately 2-23, which is nearly twice as large as the exact value. (This actually happens with at least one compiler. When the preceding code is compiled by the Sun WorkShop Compilers 4.2.1 Fortran 77 compiler for x86 systems using the -O optimization flag, the generated code computes 1.0 + x exactly as described. As a result, the function delivers zero for log1p(1.0e-10) and 1.19209E-07 for log1p(5.97e-8).) 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page