top of page

Macanga Institute Group

Public·100 members

Alex Molina
Alex Molina

Asp.net 3.5 Complete Reference Pdf [VERIFIED]

I have also added a folder called PDFs in which I plan to store my generated files. To avoid typing full references to the dll, it is best to add a couple of using statements to the default ones in your code-behind:

Asp.net 3.5 Complete Reference Pdf

Starting with v20.1.0.x, if you reference Syncfusion HTML converter or OCR processor assemblies from trial setup or from the NuGet feed, you also have to include a license key in your projects. Please refer to this link to know about registering Syncfusion license key in your application to use our components.

This list of duct testers includes individuals who attended the one-day duct testing training offered by the WSU Energy Program or completed the online training and meet the minimum requirements to test ducts for the WSEC. If you are interested in being certified as a duct tester by the WSU Energy Program, please see the Duct Testing and Design information on our Training Opportunities webpage.

ASP.NET 4.5 remains Microsoft's preferred technology for creating dynamic websites, providing developers with unrivaled power and flexibility.Pro ASP.NET 4.5 in VB is the most complete reference to ASP.NET that you will find. This comprehensively revised fifth edition will teach you everything you need to know in order to create well...

Recently I was looking for an Advance Tool to create complex PDF Report in C#.Netand I found iTextSharp. The main problem is that lacks of Documentation.Yes, there are a few examples in C#, but that is not sufficient to the Beginnersand the examples are in older version of iTextSharp, there are lotsof change in the latest version. So, it will be difficult for beginners to convertolder version to latest version. Besides, I think that if I write an Article onthis, then it will help me also as a future reference as I'll describe each functionalityof this library with example. Frankly speaking, in this Article, you find all theexamples from Chapter 1 of the book iText in Action, Second Edition which is written for Java Developers. I'llexplain all the examples of the rest Chapters in my next release of this Article.So if any one is interested in using this library, he/she will get a good kick start.

Whenever we add Layer in PDF Document, then the content of the Layer resides underOCG Group. So if I remove this Layer we can remove the content of theLayer also e.g. here it is Watermark Text. To remove all the Layers from PDF Document,you have to remove OCG Group completely from the Document using reader.Catalog.Remove(PdfName.OCPROPERTIES).Now follow the Steps below to remove the Watermark Text from Layer:

In addition to the .PDF eBook, it is also available as online version (online web pages) at docs.microsoft.com, so you can directly go to specific pages of the content, as a reference. The best thing about this approach is that you can comment on every page and since it is based on GitHub, you can even submit Pull Requests with content updates that we can approve and merge.

This guide is an introduction to developing microservices-based applications and managing them using containers. It discusses architectural design and implementation approaches using .NET Core and Docker containers. To make it easier to get started with containers and microservices, the guide focuses on a reference containerized and microservice-based application that you can explore. The sample application is available at the eShopOnContainers GitHub repo. This guide provides foundational development and architectural guidance primarily at a development environment level with a focus on two main technologies: Docker and .NET Core. Our intention is that you read this guide when thinking about your application design without focusing on the infrastructure (cloud or on-premises) of your production environment. You will make decisions about your infrastructure later, when you create your production-ready applications. Therefore, this guide is intended to be infrastructure agnostic and more development-environment-centric.

The eShopOnContainers application (still in BETA state) is a sample reference app for .NET Core and microservices that is designed to be deployed using Docker containers. The application consists of multiple subsystems, including several e-store UI front ends (a Web app and a native mobile app). It also includes the back-end microservices and containers for all required server-side operations. This microservice and container-based application source code is open source and available at the eShopOnContainers GitHub repo. The following diagram shows a high-level overview of the architecture of the sample application: 076b4e4f54

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Macanga Institute
  • Janet Gee
    Janet Gee
  • Tanya Arora
    Tanya Arora
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • PhuongLien NhaSuong
    PhuongLien NhaSuong
bottom of page